Test Management in SAP Projects
Efficient test management is key to secure successful go-lives in SAP Projects.
Test management is an important element.
Overriding the project plan, critical errors in data and processes or last minute alterations are factors that delay go-live and reduce ROI. That´s why test management is an important element that needs to be addressed right from the start in the initial project phases of a SAP project.
Dedicated SAP test specialists
Often in a project, testing is carried out at the end of the project, which may cause delays due to the impact of unforeseen errors. At Omada we introduce Test Management right from the start of the project lifecycle. Our dedicated SAP test specialists will determine the quality level and type of the test technique, depending on complexity and risk of the project. The result of the test management approach is that errors are detected early on in the project, minimizing issues escalating, so the hyper care period is shortened.
Omada test management
- Determines test strategy early in the project
- Clarifies solution requirements according to needs assessment, which can be translated to measurable values in order to approve each step according to these requirements
- Ensures definition of each test phase and go-live
- Ensures project plan and benefits reporting is aligned with the strategy
- Emphasis on clear and correct reporting to stakeholders in all test phases
- All deliverables are managed and driven by correct reporting and documentation
SAP test management benefits
Test management will have immense value for organizations that embark on implementation projects, upgrades, or migration of larger SAP solutions. Omada’s Test Management ensures that projects run according to plans and that minimizes errors.
- Improves project economy, faster ROI
- Provides superior test process overview with “Traffic light” indicators during test and go-live
- Minimizes delays caused by errors and ensures that the project plan is kept
- Contributes to keeping project and scope on track with set targets
- Uncovers postponed tasks in relation to go-live for post project change management
- Provides clear overview of project plan for project participants, steering committee and business during go-live and employment of the implemented solution
- Enables execution prioritization, so the time line doesn’t slip
- Determines which errors to accept or amend instantly or later
- Addresses “System meets reality” early on in the project